Welcome to HARK’s documentation!¶
Heterogenous Agents Resources & toolKit (HARK) is a toolkit for the structural modeling of economic choices of optimizing and non-optimizing heterogeneous agents.
HARK is software written in Python. This is the documentation for that software. It is aimed at computational researchers and other software developers who are building new models with HARK, or are contributing to the core software.
If you are a student trying to learn economics concepts, you might want to look at the DemARK project.
- A Gentle Introduction to HARK
- PerfForesightConsumerType: Perfect foresight consumption-saving
- IndShockConsumerType Documentation
- KinkedRconsumerType: Consumption-saving model with idiosyncratic income shocks and different interest rates on borrowing and saving
- Portfolio Models in HARK
- Permanent versus Persistent Income Shocks
- A LifecycleModel: The Distribution of Assets By Age
- How we solve a model defined by the